Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TTA In One Word!

1. Where is your cell phone? .................... table
2. Your significant other?....................... bikes
3. Your hair?.................................... short
4. Your mother? ................................. crazy(but love her dearly)
5. Your father?.................................. St. George
6. Your favorite thing?.......................... MyaEllieMacieEric (one word right)
7. Your dream last night?........................ ?
8. Your favorite drink........................... Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal?.............................. Great!
10. The room you're in?.......................... Laundry
11. Your children?............................... BEAUTIFUL!
12. Your fear?................................... alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........peace
14. Where were you last night?................... work
15. What you're not?............................. patient
16. Muffins...................................... poppy
17. One of your wish list items?................. son
18. Where you grew up?........................... Magna
19. What you read last........................planner
20. What are you wearing?........................clothes
21. Your TV?.....................................plasma
22. Your pets?...................................beta
23. Your computer? ..............................laptop
24. Your life?...................................content
25. Your mood?...................................up/down
26. Missing someone?.............................Eric
27. Your car?....................................Odyssey
28. Something you're not wearing?................shoes
29. Favorite Store?..............................clothes
30. Your summer?.................................water
31. Like someone?................................Jessie
32. Your favorite color?.........................purple
33. Last time you laughed........................girls
34. Last time you cried?.........................movie

5 comments:

Amy said...

Jana cute! It was kind of hard to think of just one word huh? Yours is cute, I love that you put all your girls and hubby as one word, clever! See you soon!

Jennie said...

YAY!! Glad you did TTA! I've totally been slackin'. But at least I got todays done.

Candace said...

I am so glad you updated!! It makes me feel like I see you when I look at your page. And we know how often we don't see eachother. So keep going with it cause I love to read them. You definitely need to come down this summer and play. We could plan some fun stuff. Love ya babe!

heather said...

How cute. So can I just show how completely retarded I am and confess that I have know idea what TTA stands for. I like the combined names too.

Hillary Corpuz said...

For a second I thought I had the wrong blog.. it was updated! HA HA!! oh.. hey email me your address and I can add ya to my blog. hillarycorpuz@hotmail.com