Saturday, June 5, 2010

New House

Hi All, It's been to long I was inspired as well by Jennie A. after looking at her cute blog to do a little updating!

So a ton has happened since I last posted but the biggest change is that we sold our New beautiful house and move into and 1969 rambler in Bountiful.

There were many reasons for the move a few being getting closer to the Mountains where we spend a lot of time, getting out from under our parents wings and growing more as a family, and we felt really good about the schools up here ranked some of the best in the state.

We are sad to leave our wonderful parents who dearly love the girls, and sad also to leave all of the great friends we have out there. It's also going to be tough on my hair business hopefully it all works out. We feel really good that this is were we are supposed to be, after all we are only about 20 minutes away.

So we bought our house about a month ago and have been working on it every night and weekend, we finally are moving in this weekend even though it's still a work in progress, here are a few pictures!

I want to thank all our family and friends for all there help we couldn't do it without them!


Main bath before


After

Huge yard

I will post more later that's all I had since my battery on my camera is dead, and I can't find the charger until I unpack!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Yay for updating the blog!! Looks like you guys have been busy. Keep up on the updates! I need to see some pics of those cute girls of yours!

The Peterson Family said...

welcome back! thanks for updating! you will need to do this more often now since you have moved! cant wait to see more pics of your work in progress! lookin good so far!

Eagar Fam said...

Yay! You updated, glad to hear that you are doing well in your new house, it looks like a good move. My Brother-in-law lives in Kaysville so we'll see if we can stop in for a visit one of these days we're headed up that way. We are in the process of building a house and are living with my parents; it's been fun and I can't wait to move into our house when it's done.